Hello, straight male friends! Here’s a nifty list of ten things NOT TO DO during a friendly, platonic texting convo with a girl!
1. Try to guess her bra size
2. Ask what she’s wearing
3. Volunteer your dick as a cure for whatever is bothering her
4. Request nudes
5. Demand nudes
6. Send nudes
8. Talk about your penis
9. Offer to join her in the “shower,” “bed,” “bath” or any other household setting that connotes sexual activity
10. Let your boner ruin what could have been a really interesting, developed relationship with another human being
"But Caitlin!" you text me, quickly deleting your autocorrect’s patterned attempt to fill in <u got a snapchat?? ;)>, "there are so many rules!! Does this mean I can never sext again??" Sir, it seems you’re still a bit confused. Here’s a way to tell if you’ve moved into the "Sexting Safe Zone!!":
1. Have you met this person in real life?
2. Do you two have a friendly, healthy relationship?
3. Have you talked about intimacy in a casual way before?
4. Are you both on the same page where intimacy is concerned?
5. Have you asked for their consent to exchange sexual messages? If so, did you actually receive willing, reasonably enthusiastic consent?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions (with the possible exception of #1), congratulations! You are a “go” for sexting! If you cannot answer yes to most of these questions (ESPECIALLY #5), then shut your mouth, put your boner away and reflect on what you’ve just learned. ProTip: Imagine your conversation as a one-on-one, in a public place. Would you say/do whatever it is you’re about to say/do to the person in question?
You wouldn’t whip your dick out in someone’s face at the Oaks Mall?
How surprising. Don’t do it in a casual text message.
Please visit straightwhiteboystexting.tumblr.com for more information.
I literally cant fucking breathe
IVE BEEN WAITING 2 YEARS FOR THIS VIDEOS RETURN
- Brazilian Fans: What the fuck
- German Fans: What the fuck
- Everyone: What the fuck
it’s 2014 and food can still make you fat get it together science
Wolf Puppy Playtime
Photos by Mollie Rivera
Who has been your biggest mentor on the show?Nat Dormer. I can ask her the most stupid embarrassing questions. I’ll be like “so what does it feel like to be in love?” and she will tell me and give advice. She’s probably my biggest mentor just in general life.
But seriously now